September 11th changed American aspects, think of a major event that has happened during your lifetime?
Prompt Response: During 2019, I was in 4th grade. I've heard about COVID-19 but it didn't affect me because It wasn't in the US yet. But when it did come to the US in 2020, I was just happy that I didn't have school. During the lock down, I was living my life inside the house with my cousins and acted like nothing was really happening. Around this time, TikTok was a popular app, and it still is, but it had a major impact on students around that time just based on not being able to do anything but watch our phones. When 5th grade started, I was 2 weeks behind because I didn't know when the Google meets started. I also didn't know much about how to work the computer because we always did paper work. In the beginning, I was very engaged, but as the year went on, I stopped paying attention in class. I would never join, but somehow I was still passed on to the next year. COVID-19 still has an effect on me now because before 2020, I was outside all the time during the summer at the pool, six flags, white waters, etc. However, now I hardly go anywhere during the summer.
Comments
Post a Comment