A time I felt completely lost

 Prompt Response: In 6th grade we had lockers that we actually used after every 2 classes during transition. It took a little while to learn how to open my own locker in the beginning of the school year, but eventually I got used to opening it with no problem. Once the 2nd semester officially started after a 2 and a half week break past, I forgot my locker combination. I was seriously flabbergasted that I forgot my locker combination after only 2 weeks and I've been opening it almost everyday for 5 months. I went to tell my 1st period teacher and she basically told me that has nothing to do with her, but we couldn't walk around with our book bags until after 5th period. Me and my friend switched lockers during the year because she wanted a bottom locker due to her being shorter, so she asked her homeroom teacher for the combination. When I seen the locker combination I felt really dumb because how could I have forgotten own locker code? The hallway was completely empty, so I was the only one who forgot the locker combination. If the homeroom teachers didn't have the locker codes in store, I wouldn't know what to do. 

Summary: In class we set up the AP classroom and completed different claims on a worksheet.

Reflection: I learned to find claims that can match a topic. I'm not sure if I got the topics correct, but practice makes perfect. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 11th changed American aspects, think of a major event that has happened during your lifetime?

Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?