As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?
Prompt: As I get older I realize I get more responsible for the things that happen around me and for me. As a young lady I see they're still people In the world who would want power to take away women's rights to their own body. The abortion ban is a popular topic in the political life, and personally I don't feel like anyone has the right to say if I should give birth to a child or not. I'd hope this topic doesn't transpire the older I get, but if it was to get worse this would be a topic I'd debate with society about. I don't surround myself with people whose opinions on serious topics such as this are the opposite of mine, which is why even though I'm not into politics, it is important for who you vote for.
Summary: In class today we discussed the term "Argument" with logos, pathos, and ethos.
Reflection: I learned that everything is an argument with evidence. I also learned how to separate arguments between logos, pathos, and ethos. Being able to tell the difference between each argument and how it affects is a helpful skill and an easier way to understand different perspectives.
Comments
Post a Comment