My experience in AP Lang so far.
Prompt Response: Being in AP Lang so far has been amazing. I'm not struggling yet and I don't plan on it during the year because it may be hard to improve myself. The only challenge I have so far is time management. I know at the end of the year with the AP exam we will be timed to write a essay, and that's something I need to work on. I overthink my work sometimes, which takes up my time to finish my assignment or be sure to turn it in. I need to also improve my attitude towards school as the year goes on. If I keep convincing myself that I hate school, then I'm not going to want to come. That will effect my grade in AP Lang along with my other 6 classes. I plan to stay on top of my work this year and that's what I'm going to work on to make sure my senior year is a clean slate for me.
Summary: We wrote a paragraph in class.
Reflection: I learned to manage time better. I also learned to not add or overthink my work if it's not needed.
Comments
Post a Comment