Something I believed in as a child.
Prompt: Growing up I believed in all the fantasies but one stood out to me, the Tooth Fairy. Although I did believe in Santa, eventually you realize the things you asked for aren't under the tree. Also I caught my mother with the Christmas presents on accident while walking home from the bus stop and she was driving by. But, every time I lost a tooth, i'd put it under my pillow and wake up to money right in the center of my pillow. I never felt a budge or any movement, so I might've been a heavy sleeper growing up. I used to think about how the tooth fairy looked and how she/he knew I lost a tooth. However, that belief of the tooth fairy went away when my mother forgot to put money under my pillow one night and I woke up with the same tooth under my pillow.
Summary: In class we did notes and finished a worksheet.
Reflection: I learned more about how to control a conversation. I also learned more about how to tell a sentence with ethos, pathos, and logos.
Comments
Post a Comment