Something I will never fully understand

 Prompt Response: In elementary school, I was always excited to get to high school just for science. In movies and videos I always saw the older kids doing fun labs while mixing different chemicals to make a new solution. Now that I am in high school, science isn't what I expected it to be. I expected us to be seated at lab tables each day instead of regular desks while having a lab partner. Instead we do more work than actual science labs. I can understand science, but I will never fully understand the concept. It's a little confusing to me, everyone has their weakness and strengths for different subjects. Science is my weakness, so far from 9th grade and 10th grade I've had to go to after school tutoring just to understand the unit we are working on. So far In 11th grade, i'm sure I'm going to be going to after school tutoring this year too. Science looks fun, but actually being in the class is much more than just potions and explosions. 

Summary: Absent

Reflection: Absent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 11th changed American aspects, think of a major event that has happened during your lifetime?

Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?