The most creative thing I've made

 Prompt Response: In elementary school my art class would work with paint, clay, markers, etc. I loved working with clay because you can mold it into any shape and decorate it after. For a certain assignment we had to make a clay container with a top but it had to be an animal. I picked a cat with a hat as the top and painted the cat black with a navy blue hat. I loved that class and always wanted to be in an art class for high school but I have to get the required electives finished before I could do any elective I want. I still have the clay container, I don't store anything in there, but it's still in good condition. I don't know how long it's been since I've made it, so an estimate would be around 7 to 9 years ago. That's my most creative project because it takes lots of time and dedication to make along with having to let it dry, so it took days to finish. 

Summary: Absent

Reflection: Absent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 11th changed American aspects, think of a major event that has happened during your lifetime?

Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?