Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities.
Prompt Response: In class I could learn a subject just by paying attention, but class discussions are more effective for me. Talking out a problem and subject in class while the teacher explains it while I watch is easier for me to gain the information I need. I've always been an observant person, and I also don't like group work much because some people just sit there and stare at me. With me being an observant person, I learn more that way just by seeing or hearing what people have to say. I can't work on a worksheet if I have no idea what i'm supposed to be doing. Along with hands-on activities, I would rather see an example then try it out myself. I don't like having to constantly ask the teacher how to understand a problem when it should be explained as they're teaching the subject, especially when it's other students that need help. It's really inconvenient for me to be clueless in class, which is why I like to talk things through to understand.
Summary: We worked on finding claims through a passage and sorting them out.
Reflection: I learned to find claims and determine them through a certain category. I also learned to explain them.
Comments
Post a Comment