A conversation that changed me
Prompt Response: Growing up, my parents never really got along, luckily that didn't much affect me as it would others. As I am a teenager now, they don't argue as much, but every year it's always something and I'm in the middle of it and get anxious to call my father because I don't wanna deal with drama. In previous years I have always just listened to my father complain and yell and I'd just sit on the phone and just not call till things cool down. Then when I do call after that period of time it's like a chill call but complaints. However this year, I spoke up. It wasn't an argument and it never is because I'm never the problem, they just have some kind of issues with each other and I happen to be their common denominator. But this time when I called, it was more of a heartfelt speech rather than a lecture. It made me realize that it isn't the end of the world when I get in trouble with my parents, and that I just have to brush It off because I cant avoid all my problems just because I don't want to deal with them, but I had my reasons.
Summary: In class today we completed a worksheet based on the poem we read.
Reflection: I learned what an acrobat is. I also learned that Beauty has a meaning of success.
Comments
Post a Comment