After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.
Prompt Response: After reviewing my argumentative essay, I expected the feedback I got. I didn't complete the full argumentative essay and to be honest my attention span is low and I really could not get myself to think. Before the AP exam I'm going to need to find ways to comprehend so I'm not stuck while writing and dosing off into what people call "Lala land". I did well on making my position in the argument clear and I need to improve more on explaining evidence and time management. I will plan my essay more effectively for my next essay so I can complete it proficiently.
Summary: In class today we started on writing our own poem.
Reflection: I learned how to adobe express. I also learned a little about myself.
Comments
Post a Comment