Something i've always been curious about.
Prompt Response: Growing up, I always wondered what it would be like as a teenager. Now that I am a teenager, I still wonder what it's like to be a teenager. I'm not living the teenage dream of riding cars with my friends, hanging out every weekend, and going to parties. In the society we are in now, it's safer that way. However, I don't want to waste the precious years of being a teenager. I love being a teenager, but I could love it more. I do plan on going out more with my friends this year, but my expectations as a kid aren't fulfilled. Also the rules in school are very different than how they were when I was in elementary school. I expected to come to high school recording with my friends everyday and having so much freedom, all for a phone ban. I will never understand the phone ban, although I think it's reasonable for in class, I don't think it's reasonable to not have them at lunch and during transition.
Summary: In class we worked in groups on writing a paragraph on unpopular opinions.
Reflection: I learned to look at perspectives differently. I also learned to be more careful when writing paragraphs with first and second person vocabulary.
Comments
Post a Comment