Think about a time when you completed an assignment without fully understanding what the teacher was looking for. How might knowing the “ins and outs” of a rubric change the way you approach an assignment?
Prompt Response: During the school year, there are always times where I may pay attention but don't fully comprehend what the teacher wants me to do. This school year it's physics that i'm always confused on how to complete a lab or worksheet, however I still complete the work to my best ability by constantly asking questions. Knowing the ins and outs of a rubric helps the student have an idea of what they're supposed to do to complete the assignment to it's fullest extent to get the highest grade they can get. In class today during AP Lang, we went over the rubric to understand the expectations for the argumentative essay. Going over the rubric helped me understand how the assignment is supposed to be completed. This could help me fully understand the instructions for an assignment in other classes, like Physics.
Summary: In class today we went over the rubric for the argumentative essay.
Reflection: I learned the expectations for the essay. I also learned to fully read and understand the rubric.
Comments
Post a Comment