Think about your practice with the “So What?” method today. What is one thing you understand about commentary now that you did not fully understand before? How will you apply it when writing your next AP Lang argument?

 Prompt Response: During the exercise that we did during class, I now understand the format of how commentary is supposed to be explained. On my first commentary page I didn't do it the correct way, but I wasn't completely wrong I just had to add more to a sentence to complete the format. As I kept doing it I understood it more. Each evidence for each prompt has a different approach, as some are more specific and others are more upfront. This can help me with my next AP Land argument by being more specific on my topic and reasoning. That can keep the reader less confused and more convinced of my argument. 

Summary: In class today we completed a commentary exercise.

Reflection: I learned to always keep a position in the argument and not drift. I also learned more about commentary on an argument. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 11th changed American aspects, think of a major event that has happened during your lifetime?

Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?