Yesterday, you constructed a full AP Language argument essay. Think about the experience from beginning to end. What part of writing the essay was easiest for you, and what part was the most challenging? Why? What is one thing you would do differently on your next argument essay?
Prompt Response: Having to write an essay in 40 minutes was harder for me mentally than expected. I had what people call "writers block". I knew the concept of what I wanted to write down but it wasn't coming to me as quickly as I wanted it to. If I had everything planned out about how I'm going to explain evidence, it could have been easier for me to finish. For assignments like that, I would have to be fully committed and mentally ready to complete it because I'm easily distracted by my own thoughts and things around me. For my next essay I would fully be prepared and plan out what I want to write in my essay to make things easier for me, especially when in class I'm partly paying attention and partly daydreaming. The most challenging part was the time, not because I cant complete a essay in 40 minutes, but because of how much thinking I had to do to figure out what I wanted to say when that could've been planned out already.
Summary: In class today we completed a essay in 40 minutes.
Reflection: I learned that I need to plan better. I also learned to manage my time better.
Comments
Post a Comment